Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Gotta Keep My Pimp Hand Strong

Hey all. Well, all three of you that actually read this site now. Yes, JP has effectively r-u-n-n-o-f-t his whole readership with the shit he’s been posting lately. I don’t blame you, really. It’s been not only few and far between posts, but the crap I’ve put up here doesn’t belong on a 2 year old’s blog, let alone mine.

Let me say that I’m sorry. It’s been a rough summer. The Summer of Discontent we’ll call it. No, not much has gone according to plan. From marriage woes to softball suckiness, it’s been bad all around.

There has been one WONDERFUL thing that has come out of all of this, but I’m not at liberty to divulge what that is at this point. Maybe in the future.

In all honesty, I’m really f’n pissed off at myself for letting this site suffer. When I look back at why I started this site and what I had hoped it to become, I just laugh. It has degenerated from a place where my funny experiences and really abnormal look at life was on display to a place where I cut and paste funny (or not so funny) emails I received because I’m too idiotic to post something original. I mean what the fuck is going on here? I’d stop reading me too.

What I need to do is get back to basics. I need to quit serving up a watered-down version of shit. I need to smack someone in the face (figuratively, not literally). I need to be me again…not whatever I have been the past 6 months or so. I mean, seriously, it’s was July when I posted something original here. How the hell you people didn’t hunt me down and kick me square in the package, I’ll never know. So I’m blaming you. So there.

There will be a new installment tomorrow. Hopefully, it'll capture the spirit of this joint. Hell, it couldn't be any worse than the shit I've been posting lately.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?