Friday, September 16, 2005

State of the World Address

Ok, it's really not going to be that severe. I mean, the whole world isn't in peril. Or maybe it is, I don't know anymore. I know my world is changing by the minute.

Here's what's going on:

1. I am experiencing a raging case of writer's block when it comes to this place. I mean, this shit used to flow effortlessly and now it's forced, contrived really. Hopefully whatever's clogging up my brain will extricate itself soon.

2. I am not only ultra-busy at work, but at home and play too. It seems like I've had no time to do anything at all but work, take care of household stuff or play ball. Yes, I know ball is an extra curricular activity, but it keeps me sane. Or some semblance of sane anyhow.

3. I'm going through the big D and I don't mean Dallas. Yes, that's right, I'm about to become an ex-husband and single father. And my wife is about to become an ex-wife and a single mother. I don't want to talk about it any further.

4. I'm looking for a place to live until I buy a permanent residence after it's all over with.

Ok, I thought there were 5 things, but I guess not. Anyhow, that's what's up. I think my once abundant fountain of rage is drying up. I'm not sure. Maybe it's just stress. Whatever it is, I hope it goes the fuck away very soon.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?