Friday, August 19, 2005

Because I Need A Laugh



Yes, the last couple days have sucked in JP's world. So, in an order to make myself laugh I will post another 10 of my favorite comments from The Family Guy, aka the funniest show of all time.


10. (Walt Disney drawing Minnie Mouse and gives her a dirty look)
Minnie Mouse: Do I--do I have to?
(starts pulling dress off)
Walt Disney: You wanna be a star, don't you baby?!
Minnie Mouse: (Whimpers and dress falls to the floor.)
Walt Disney: Yeah, that's it! (Draws.)

9. Peter: You know that whole Vietnam thing? Never happened.
Brian: Oh yeah, but don't mention it around the Veterans Hospital. Those guys are really committed to the lie.

8. Counselor: I'd like to put video cameras in every room of your house so that I can observe your uncensored behavior.
Peter: Wow, just like that show Big Brother ... except somebody'll be watching.

7. Tom Tucker: Stay tuned for our special investigative report on the clitoris, "Nature's Rubik's Cube".

6. Miss Ironbox: The filing is done Mr. Griffin.
Peter: Thank you Miss Ironbox. You are a valued
member of our business team and I will give you a
raise tomorrow if you come to work without a shirt on.
Miss Ironbox: Mr. Griffin!
Peter: I'm sor...I'm sorry, that came out wrong.
Lemme' try again. Nice ass.

5. Peter: It doesn't matter if your family doesn't think I'm good enough for you.
Lois: That's right, because all that's important is that I love you.
Peter: No, because your ancestors were nothing but a bunch of pimps and whores.

4. Stewie: Duck, duck, (slaps Janet on the head) GOOSE!
Janet cries.
Stewie: Oh come on I barely hit you! See this is why people don't respect the WNBA!

3. Cleveland: If you're this desperate about Chris's weight, why don't you just suck the fat out?
Peter: Look, if you can find a hole on the boy that you want to put your lips on, be my guest.

2. Peter: Lois, I cant find my favorite pair of underwear.
Lois: Which one? The one where you ripped hole in it from when you got stuck in that airplane bathroom from when you got the trots?
Peter: No, I'm looking for the pair from when I had to hold it in because it was that extra long Palm Sunday service and I thought blowing gas would offend God so I let it rip in the vestibule after service.
Lois: Top drawer.

1. Brian: Oh my god! They're eating Asian reporter Tricia Takanawa!
Peter: That's crazy...they'll just be hungry again in an hour.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

|
Comments:
Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World
 
Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Disney World
Thanks
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?