Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Top 10 Things I Learned on Vacation

Hello all. I hope everyone out there in blogland is doing well. I'd say it's great to be back but, you know. On to the list...

10. If you are on a turbulent airplane, Reesey will spew like a can of beer after about 15 minutes of bumping around.
9. There are no clothing stores in the Denver airport.
8. Getting to Disney at 10:00 p.m. is great because the nightly firework show is just starting.
7. If you're on a cruise and the boat is rocking to and 'fro, Reesey wil spew like a can of beer after about 2 hours of swaying back and forth.
6. Coco Cay is absolutely beautiful. See for yourself.

5. Whereas Atlantis is very nice, Nassau sucks.
4. If you put more than three of my family members in the same room, nobody can make a decision.
3. If Reesey would have went on Space Mountain, I bet he would have spewed like a can of beer.
2. The weather in Florida this time of the year is absolutely perfect.
1. You will spend about three times more than you budgeted on a trip like this (which is the ONLY reason I'm back at work and not sipping a Mojito in the Bahamas again this week).

There you have it. I will do a trip recap starting tomorrow. It really was a fun time. Hell, it was even great to see my family.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?