Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Stuff About Me

Hello my friends, we meet again. It’s been awhile, where should we begin? Feels like forever.

Ok, sorry for that. I just bought the Creed Greatest Hits CD and was listening to My Sacrifice last night. I’ve been at a total loss for what to write about, so I’m just going to cop out and post some stuff about me that you may or may not know.

1. I am a diverse person that easily adapts to most any situation. No, really I am!
2. I am not a good listener.
3. Despite this, I am a great problem solver.
4. I am just like a big kid.
5. To prove this, I have a SpongeBob wall clock hanging over my desk at work.
6. I am a frustrated high school athlete that knows that he could have played professional baseball.
7. I have deluded myself into thinking that I could play professional baseball still, if I chose to.
8. I have further deluded myself into thinking that I’m aging gracefully.
9. When I was 21, I hit three home runs in a baseball game off of a former major league pitcher.
10. A scout for the Houston Astros saw me play that night and gave me a try out the next day.
11. He told me I couldn’t hit well enough for my age.
12. He also told me that I was good enough defensively to step in and play shortstop for the Astros right then.
13. He didn’t sign me.
14. I love most all types of music.
15. I do not like classical and really don’t get jazz that much either.
16. I mostly listen to heavy alternative and rap.
17. The last 3 CDs I bought were - Marilyn Manson - Lest We Forget; Eminem - Encore; and Creed - Greatest Hits.
18. I pride myself on most likely being the only paralegal in Portland that listens to those CDs at his desk.
19. I have a tribal tattoo on my right arm, between my bicep and shoulder.
20. VaderChick calls it a pencil mark.
21. I had it done in March 2004.
22. I don’t have good picture of it.
23. In 2005, I have plans to have two more done.
24. One will look somewhat like this -
25. The difference will be that instead of the top banner saying "Creed" it will read "Garrett" and I’ll add a banner at the bottom that says "Reese."
26. Those are the names of my boys.
27. Their nicknames are G-Dogg and the Reesey Monstah.
28. The next tattoo I’ll get will be similar to the one on my arm, only I’ll get it around my left calf muscle.
29. I will probably have to have one more done after these two because I don’t like doing anything in odd numbers.
30. 2005 is going to be a great year.
31. I know this because I’m an eternal optimist.
32. I said the same thing about 2004.
33. This year has sucked.
34. No, really, nothing has gone right.
35. I cannot wait for the calendar to change from 2004 to 2005.
36. I really want to learn how to play the guitar.
37. I have asked for one for Christmas.
38. We’ll see if Santa listened.
39. The most important things to me in life are family and friends.
40. I consider those of you that frequent this site my friends.
41. Thank you for taking time to read this stupid stuff.

If there’s anything I didn’t touch on that you would like to know, just ask. I may even tell you.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?