Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I'm In Love!!

With apologies to Jamie and Bunsen (and all the other females that read this blog), I’m here to tell everyone that I have fallen head-over-heels, ass-over-teakettle in love. The object of my affection, you ask? This would be her



Jennifer, because I know you’re reading this, I love you. If you give me a chance, you’ll see that I’m a normal, semi-good looking, funny guy that will make you happier than any boy toy you’ll ever find. I’ll be true to you forever. Always. You’ll never have to worry about where I am, as I’ll be right beside you every step of the way. (Guy talk translation: you're a super hot chick and I fantasize about doing you about 10,000 times a day, I don't care if you're smart, I don't care if you're a nice person, I just want to fuck your brains out for the next 10 years - or until you get fat, whichever comes first).

Then again, if you just want to throw me a pity fuck, I’d be up for that too.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?