Monday, August 30, 2004

Mini Rant

Ok, so I go to my bank to make a deposit (love makin deposits, almost as much as the wife loves spending it!!). Upon entry, I get in the unusually long line and wait my turn. Then, in comes a woman who looked to be in her late 40's or early 50's with a child who may have been two, but certainly no older than that. She moseys over to the box that’s labeled "WaMu for Schools. Make your school donation here," and proceeds to take out two boxes of crayons (one a 24 pack one a 64 pack). She then hands them to the little kid and says, "Here you go honey, these are now yours." Can you say HOLY SHIT?! Where in the hell did she get off taking stuff OUT of a donation box? I'd never even think of taking something out of a donation box. It was all I could do to bite my tongue and not say anything, just on the off chance that she was a bank employee of some sort. I gave her my best "look of disgust" and walked out of the bank shaking my head vigorously.

Like I always say, common sense is anything but common.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?