Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Welcome

Welcome!!

Hi all. Welcome to my little corner of the Internet. Here at The World According to JP, you will get my insights into the things that matter most to me at any given time, which could range anywhere from how crappy the Mariners are this year to how dumb Dubya is to the wench that cut me off this morning in traffic. Some will be total bs and some will be all truth, but most will be a combination of both. I’ll leave it to you to decide which is which. Basically, I believe that the world is full of idiots and that it’s my duty to point out and ridicule each and every one of them. You never know what I might say!

Happy reading. Oh and if you don’t enjoy my stories, please feel free to stick your head up your ass and blow....hard! :op

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?